El Planeta is a daily publication in Spanish that serves the Greater Boston and Greater Lawrence Area. (Scroll down to learn more!)
EL PLANETA MEDIA IS:
An integrated Hispanic media company in Massachusetts producing content and events relevant to our local audience. Whether it is print, television,digital, or events, all of our outlets are designed to help your business reach the fastest growing minority in Massachusetts and Greater Boston and boost your presence in this important market.
The most visited local Hispanic website in MA.
• A complement to our print Edition of El Planeta & Health and Family
• Niche and engaged audience
• Breaking news and interactive features that engage our readers and social media followers.
EL PLANETA NEWSPAPER
Since 2004, the leading publication in Spanish in the Greater Boston and Greater Lawrence Area.
• Each week, we reach 105,000 readers
• Three distribution methods: Boxes, drop points & subscriptions
• A mission oriented publication that informs, educates, and unites communities
WCEA MASTV BOSTON
The only locally owned and operated multicultural TV Station in Massachusetts.
• Broadcasting local Hispanic shows covering news, politics and entertainment.
• Find us at WCEA TV on channel 26 in Comcast/Xfinity / Digital Channel 58
HEALTH AND FAMILY MAGAZINE
A bilingual magazine dedicated to health and wellness for Hispanics and multicultural communities in MA.
• Long shelf life product
• Multiple distribution points
• Over 50,000 readers
• Appealing full color content and format
• Culturally appropriate
OUR SIGNATURE EVENTS:
Diversity focused list with event highlighting the 100 most influential people in the community. At the MFA Boston.
FESTILATINO VIVA COLOMBIA
The largest Latino Festival in Boston. Seven hours of music and entertainment outdoors.
HEALTH AND FAMILY EXPO
The largest health expo dedicated to the multicultural communities in Boston.
LATIN TASTE OF BOSTON
A unique and celebrated event where local restaurants unite to serve the best Hispanic and Latin-inspired cuisine.
Click HERE to read more about El Planeta.