• Over 20 years of experience effectively working with diverse populations as an entrepreneur and public health professional.
• Strong interpersonal communication and supervisory skills.
• Significant experience training and organizing communities, working with teens and adults, mentoring future community leaders and trainers.
• Strong background and understanding of Public Health issues, including reproductive health, nutrition, food preparation, and food system dynamics
• Ability to work well under pressure, managing, as well as a part of a team.
• Fluent in both written and spoken Portuguese, Spanish and English.
• Expertise with PC/MAC operating systems, Microsoft Office and relevant software.
• Experience working in academic environments, as a facilitator and educator.
• Ability to train and learn new multimedia software, and other programs coupled with robust technical and social media marketing skills.
Learn more about Silvia de la Sota.